Friday, June 1, 2012

The Rules -- Master's Law

Master's Law

I have been taken by a Master. He is a strict and controlling Master, and I do my best to follow his every order. Master is training me; although I have had doms before, he knows I am essentially inexperienced, and he will make me know my place for him. Master has told me that the training period will take months, and he will slowly implement more and more restrictions and rules on me till I recognize how low I am, and that my comfort and pleasure comes only from him.

These are the rules I must obey.


  1. I must always address Master as Sir.
  2. I may never masturbate or cum without permission.
  3. Every day I must post on my blog.
  4. Every morning I must mark myself with a word. Unless requested, the word is of my choice, describing what I am.
  5. Every time I shower, I must begin and end with cold water, kneeling with the water hitting me dead on the chest. I must do this until I repeat “I suffer for my master's pleasure” ten times.

    Rule 2 has been difficult for me, but I am being a good slave for my master and have not disobeyed him, though it is very tempting.
    Today I begin with rules 3, 4 and 5.

    Master has told me to reflect on what I am and my service of him. He is a very special Master, as he refused to take me on as a slave until I begged him, upright on my knees with my hands behind my head, for what felt like nearly an hour. I am beginning to understand that my only worth as a submissive is to please my Master, but sometimes I am still a little hesitant towards the more intimidating tasks.

    I have an anal trainer kit, and my Master ordered me to have the smallest of the plugs in while I wrote, fifty times, "I get pleasure when I earn it" -- Master is training me to edge more often, and allows me orgasms only seldom. It took me longer than expected to write this, and the plug soon had my little hole throbbing, though it is only small, only an inch at the widest point. He ordered me to put in the plug the moment I got up this morning, and I admit I got up late... I have had it in for a while now, but he wants me to to keep it in until I have to leave for work.

    My first experience with rule 5 was very powerful. Kneeling down in the icy spray was indeed suffering, but the words and repetition gave it purpose, and when I had repeated the phrase ten times and was allowed to turn the hot water on, I felt a surge of gratitude for my master. The second time, though I was shivering and shaking, I said it like a prayer. I think I like to suffer for my Master.

    I am choosing a word to write on myself for today... I was thinking 'toy', but it feels short. Although I have written it before, I will write "Property of Master JC" on my thighs, and "Toy" across my breasts.

1 comment: